Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Great Shopping Finds

So I'm loving linky parties these days! I stumbled upon Lady Bug Teacher File's teacher shopping finds linky party and was instantly jealous of the things teachers on the mainland are finding at Target's Dollar Spot and Dollar Tree. They make me miss my days of living in Oregon! We finally have Target here in Hawaii, but no Dollar Spot section here! A friend of mine who is also a teacher recently returned from a trip to the east coast and brought back a suitcase filled with Dollar Spot finds! Oh I wish! But I found some awesome deals in the last week, despite the announcement that we'll be taking a 5% pay cut.

In addition to my great classroom finds, I found some also deals on clothes at the Banana Republic outlet, Ann Taylor store, and a local boutique. Trouser jeans for $20! I also found that if I go up a waist size, petite jeans fit perfectly. I'm "tall" for being part Japanese, but my legs are short and regular length are too long, even with heels! I got some cute bermuda shorts at Ann Taylor for 40% off. They're a must since we start school on Aug 1 and it will still be HOT until October. I rarely wore dresses in kindergarten, but I got 2 cute ones at the boutique that I can wear comfortably in 2nd grade. No pictures of the clothes! :)

Happy Shopping and Bargain Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment